Redesigning CVSHealth.com as the primary destination for health solutions.
We targeted our redesign to address the needs of four key audience groups: Reporter, Informed Consumer, Caregiver, and Job Seeker.
- Reporter: Wants to easily find the latest news from CVS Health
- Informed Consumer: Interested in the latest healthcare business news
- Caregiver: Interested in finding convenient health & wellness solutions for their family
- Job Seeker: Wants to learn if CVS Health is the right fit for them as an employee
Based on competitive analysis, business priorities, and user needs, we identified five core experience principles to augment in our site redesign.
- Storytelling: The effectiveness of communicating the brand in engaging and comprehensible ways
- Navigation: Organizing large amounts of content in a meaningful and understandable manner
- Content: Using content in relevant and sensible ways, and creating a system of discoverability
- Audiences: Identifying and speaking clearly to a range of audiences, ensuring the proper context and delivery of value
- Interconnectivity: Creating awareness of larger digital ecosystems and driving to other sites and touchpoints where necessary